Q1. What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
We accept Credit Card and PayPal.
Q2. How to pay using PayPal:
When you place an order with Paypal you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password.
You may still check out even without a PayPal account. To do so, please click on "Pay with Debit/Credit Card" and you’ll be redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information or complete your payment safely via PayPal.
Q3. What Credit Card Do You Accept?
We accept CREDIT CARD/ DEBIT CARD/ MASTERCARD/ AMERICAN EXPRESS/ DISCOVER/ DINERS CLUB/ JCB
The available credit card options are listed above. The credit card companies listed above are the most commonly used credit cards on this website. Do not worry if your credit card company is not listed, we encourage you to go ahead and make the purchase.
Please note that Zalap does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information or contact our customer support team email@example.com, they would be happy to help.
Q4. How Can I Change Payment Methods?
If you have an unpaid order and want to use a different payment method, it's easy:
1. Sign into ‘My Account’ and click ‘My Orders’ in the upper right corner.
2. Click on the unpaid order you want to complete payment on.
3. Click ‘Edit Order’ and select your desired payment method, and then proceed to pay.
Q5. Can I Use More Than One Code On An Order?
We can only apply one promotional or coupon code per order. If you have any coupons with future expiration dates, make sure to save them for use on your next order!
Q6. I Failed To Pay With My Credit Or Debit Card?
Possible Reasons For The Failure Of The Payment Might Be:
1) Incorrect or incomplete card/account information
2) Inadequate credit or account balance
3) Your card is not set up for global online transactions
4) Authorized or default online transaction limit is too low
5) Technical problems with the payment system
We Suggest You:
1) Double check your card/account information to make sure it is correct
2) Use a different card or payment method
3) Contact your bank/service provider to enable related functions or get more details If all the above suggestions cannot help you solve the problem, we suggest you use PayPal to complete your payment because PayPal is very fast and it can ensure the safety of your money.
Q7. What's your Coupon Policy?
You can apply coupons for your order at checkout. Once you’ve entered your coupon code, click “apply” and the discount will automatically adjust your order total. Please note that if you do not click ”apply” before continue checkout, your order total will not reflect a coupon discount.
- Please make sure that you enter the coupon code exactly as you received it, with no space before, within, or after it. To avoid errors, we recommend you to copy/paste the promotional code you received.
- Coupons cannot be combined. You can only use one coupon code per order.
- Coupons are subject to offer terms. This does exclude some items on our website which are not eligible for coupon discounts.