1. What is the Zalap Affiliate Program?
The Zalap Affiliate Program invites review sites, online communities, bloggers, and other content website owners to promote products and services on their sites and earn commission on the sales they refer to zalap.com.
2. How do I earn commission?
Step 1: Apply for the affiliate program and sign up as an affiliate or a publisher. Step 2: Receive our links, promote them, and watch your commission roll in.
3. Can a publisher promote any page on your site?
Our team provides links to relevant promotions, product list pages, brand pages, and product detail pages. Through the related affiliate networks and their tool suite, as well as other 3rd party affiliate tools, publishers can create custom links to any URL on Zalap.com they find relevant for their web content.
4. Can publishers post Zalap page copy on their site?
You can post any content distributed to affiliates through our product data feed. On a case-by-case basis you will be allowed to use zalap.com copy, images, etc. Please reach out to the acting program manager for more information.
5. What types of promotions are not permitted?
To keep the affiliate program fair, a number of promotion types are not permitted, including but not limited to the following:
1) False links: The use of illegal means to tamper with the target user link.
2) Creation of programs or scripts to simulate genuine purchase patterns.
3) Persistent pop-ups and full screen popups.
4) Hiding links under other content.
5) Putting links directly into search engines, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
6) Tricking people into clicking links.
7) Creating seemingly official Zalap store in order to mislead people into purchasing.
8) Any actions in violation of Zalap Affiliate Program terms.
6. How do I get started?
To start the application process, click here to join the Zalap Affiliate Program.